Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

lauantai 4. huhtikuuta 2015

Kittilä

Hey! Yesterday I came to Kittilä with my family (well my brother didn't come). We had to drive here about 12 hours... It wasn't so nice but at least I didn't have to pay for it! ;) What wouldn't a student do to save money. I wanted to go somewhere south where it's warm and nice but noooo... I ended up coming here. Now I'm in Lapland and here is so much snow. At least up to knees. Today I went skiing for the first time in two years! I thought I wouldn't  know how to ski anymore and at first it was difficult but then I started to get a hang of it again and realized that I'm not so bad at it. ;p
 
 
Today's song is She's everything by Brad Paisley. The words <3
 
 
(from google)


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti