Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

maanantai 20. huhtikuuta 2015

I'm reading

Lately I've been reading quite a lot, maybe I just haven't had much anything else to do and I've been bored or then I've just enjoyed it so much that I just kept reading more and more. Dunno. But anyway, now I'm gonna tell a bit about those books etc. I've read.
 
 
First comes Kaichou wa Maid-sama (I told about it before too but it was the anime, this is about the manga). Really the manga version of this is much better than the anime. In the anime they leave away about the half of the end of the manga. All the important stuff! I don't get it... If there's not somewhere a hidden second season of the anime that I just haven't found. Must check this out... Anyway the manga is great! I just love Yukimura's facial expressions always when people think he's a girl or girlish ;'D Poor guy. And Kanou is so cute. <3 (I'm a secret admirer of Kanou-kun...) And moe-flowers!! Hih ^_^ I've found my soulmates.
 
 
Next is Psycho Pass. I watched this anime and it was great even I wasn't satisfied with the ending.  >.< There were a few villains I just hated so much! I don't always get so emotional about movies, books or series but this time I was soooo angry. Really, one night it took me about two hours before I was able sleep because I was just thinking how can anyone be so horrible. ^^' Heh... But don't watch it if you can't stand blood, a lot of it, and people getting dismembered.
 
 
And then there's this manga called Kurogane. I'm not finished with it yet but as far as I have read it (which is about 60 chapters) it's been really good. It's about this physically weak boy Kurogane who starts to practice kendo. I also have a thing for sport animes, maybe because I love sports myself. Through kendo he gets friends and finds out who he really is and finds joy in life. :)
 
 
The last one is a novel called The dark legacy of Shannara, book one: Wards of Faerie by Terry Brooks. I did a mistake by starting reading the series from that book but I had already read so much of it... So I decided to read it first and then start from the actual beginning of the series, and there are A LOT OF those books. I'm not sure if I can read all of them. Well we'll see. Anyway the book is very good. The genre of it is fantasy, there's magic, elves, trolls, ghosts and everything. It's what fantasy literature is about.
 
 
 
 (all other pics are from google except these last two)
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti