Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

maanantai 13. huhtikuuta 2015

Movies

Hejsan alla! ;) You know, on Saturday night I watched Deep blue sea with my sisters... I'm glad it wasn't so horrible because my older sister really wanted to watch it. Originally we were gonna watch something Hayao Miyazaki has made. He's truly an amazing artist. But to the point, I hate horror movies. Absolutely hate them. Something like five years ago I watched one with my friends and I couldn't sleep well at least for a month!! I have too good imagination you know. It's not like I'm afraid of horror movies it's just that all those images stick to my mind and never go away. I still remember every horror movie I've seen in my life. Yeah... Well yesterday I went to watch Insurgent all the way to a cinema! It was good, not the best ones I've seen but I liked it. And if nothing else I picked a few new good songs from it. ;)
 
 
So a few songs for today:
 
Pitbull ft. John Ryan - Fireball (yes I like almost all kinds of music, this song just makes me laugh ;))
 
 
Royal Blood - Blood hands
 
 
Zella Day - Sacrifice
 
 
 
I came out to write this post ^_^ It's so waaarm <3 After about seven months of cold air and darkness this is like heaven.
 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti