Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

sunnuntai 26. huhtikuuta 2015

My weekend

Now I'm again back at home and I had a great weekend with my friend. :) We watched three movies, Shooter and Fast and furious 5 and 6. Those were all so great and I just love FF-movies. ^_^ But I haven't seen the seventh Fast and furious yet... We had A LOT OF sweets!! A bit too much but we ate almost everything, in three days. And now I can't eat anymore.... \(ü.ü)/
 
 
 
We also made popcorn in a saucepan. I've never made popcorn that way but we managed to do them perfectly!!
 
On Saturday we were in one event in Lahti and there we ate Japanese food. It was so goooood. We also learned a few Japanese words and lots of other things about Japan and Christiany there. After that we made a spontaneous trip to Myrskylä and climbed up one hill. It just looked like a nice place so we decided to go up there. There were huuuuge piles of rocks which moved under our feet when we climbed up and down but it was fun. ;)
 
 
 
 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti