Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

torstai 23. huhtikuuta 2015

Mind waves (?)

Many many many years ago I used to listen to Tokio hotel (one German band) and today one of my friends happened to see their new music video and linked it to me. I was pretty shocked about how much that band has changed. The music video for their song Feel it all is really horrible. It's well made but it's all about drugs, alcohol etc. and the most awful thing about it was that it looked so real. Me and my friend had a little chat about it and we were thinking that has Bill (singer/vocals) really tried drugs and all the things in the video to make it look more real or was he just acting quite well to look like it. Well anyway Tokio hotel definitely isn't the same band anymore than what they used to be, not that I actually even care. :P Here's a link to that song if you wanna check it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqEjFiYDoNk
 
Today I baked a lot of little cakes and cupcakes with my little sister. It was fun ;D We made a few experimental tests with marshmallows and cupcakes.. They turned out to act like volcanos. Maybe we did something wrong. -(ñ_ñ)- I'll put some pics later, maybe next week. Tomorrow I'm going to my friend's place for the whole weekend so I won't be writing anything here.
 

Yes, that too ;) from google
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti