Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

sunnuntai 19. huhtikuuta 2015

From last autumn

I found some pics from last autumn and thought about putting them here this time. What good memories ;)
 
 
I did some cupcakes with sacher-cake recipe. And then I ate those with my lovely friends. <3 They are always making fun of me. -(ü_ü)- Well the baking process was actually the most fun part because we had some problems while making them... ^^'
 
 
We killed this cupcake... Because it was so ugly. ;'D
 
 
One day I spent some time with my friend... I went to a train looking like that. It was fun ;P
 
 
And this from our cleaning day! We decided to clean the place where our oven is because it was soooo horribly dirty and disgusting. I had to clean the floor because my friend couldn't stand the way it looked like. But it was actually kind of fun to clean it... Or at least I had fun. I'm weird. ^_^'
 
Today's song will be Chasing the sun by Sara Bareilles. She's one very good artist.
 
 
Have a good day! :)
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti