Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

tiistai 14. huhtikuuta 2015

Can't hide

Now I'm seriously thinking about applying to Ritsumeikan APU in Japan but I'm concerned about the tuition fees and how I would pay them... Even if I get a job now for a few months I still wouldn't have more than a few thousand euros and of course there are those scholarships I could try to get but that's not something I can rely on. I'm not the brightest star you know... :P But if I don't think about the money, there's also another thing that I'm worried about. Would I really manage to graduate from there? I'm I good enough? English is not my native language and I know I'm not so good at it and I'm still just starting to learn Japanese so... Would I understand well enough what they teach there and be able to actually study in English for four years? I know the first year would be the most difficult but then I would get used to using English and Japanese. But still..... Huuuaaaa, maybe I have to think about it and if the whole university thing really starts to bother me then I think I just have to go there. In case I even get there. ;)
 
Yesterday my little sister showed me a website where you were able to test in which house of Hogwarts's you belong to (she is a Potter fan). I said that I'm gonna end up in Slytherin, as a joke. Or maybe it was half a joke. Well.. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything... ^^' My sis got Ravenclaw.
 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti