Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

sunnuntai 12. huhtikuuta 2015

Back to home

Now I'm finally back at home and it's so warm here! Really, about 12 degrees.... Wonderful. Yesterday I had to sit in the car for the whole day but luckily this time we had something to do. We watched two movies, Princess and a frog and Annapolis, and listened to music and something. Unfortunately sun was shining the whole day which made our trip a bit less nice. Just because we couldn't go out.
 
 
We put my laptop between us over our ski bags. I had to sacrifice my arm to stop it from falling when we turned quite suddenly... It fell and instead of hitting the floor it hit the bones on my wrist. ^^'
 
 
It's my little sister's side... Her nest.
 
 
Two jet planes had made a cross on the sky. It was like a mark that the treasure is there.
 
 
I had so much fun reading Kaichou wa maid-sama. ;') Can't be without laughing when I read manga... That's why I can't read it on a public place...
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti