Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

tiistai 7. huhtikuuta 2015

Skiing

Hey again! ^_^ I'm so exhausted.... We came here (Kittilä) last Friday and as I told I went skiing on Saturday. Well... On Sunday I went skiing again with my sisters and my older sister's bf and we decided to ski to Isovaara. It's a hill, 322m high. It sure was hard and all in all we skied about 17km...
 
 
It's so hard to be normal in the pictures. For real... -.-''' I look horrible :P
 
 
 
We had a little snowball war..
 
But that's not all! Then on Monday we went to spa and today we went skiing again. And because Isovaara obviously wasn't high and hard enough to go up, today we went to check out Aakenustunturi. It's 565m high... And we went up there. It was soooo hard but worth it. Landscapes were amazing, wind was cold and strong and horrible and I looked like a bag of clothes. ;P
 
 
On our way up.
 
 
Not yet on the top.
 
 
 
 
Finished! :) It was gorgeous.
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti