Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

keskiviikko 25. maaliskuuta 2015

Real training

Sorry it's been a while since I wrote here last time. But now I'm gonna update the recent news in my life ;) like I would have something new and interesting.... Hah.
 
Well last week was kind of hectic 'cause on Monday I went to SRO to listen to a talent show and there I met one dear friend of mine!! Hadn't seen her since last summer! ^_^ Then on Wednesday we went to run up that one hill in Malminkartano... Those horrible 420 stairs up and down and up again... And I did that again on Thursday! On Friday I went to play badminton with my friend and finally on Saturday I had my birthday. In the morning I left early to the IELTS test and came back about 3 o'clock. Then 45 minutes after that me and my three friends went to play badminton and finally in the evening we went to eat Indian food! It was so good. I had lamb and my friends ordered fish, chicken and lamb. Can food even be that good?? I had a really good birthday ^_^ love my friends and having fun with them. <3
 
(from google)
 
Lately I've been watching Bondi rescue. I've seen the series before too but always missed some episodes. Now I'm already at the 8th season ;) Still a few seasons to go. Really love that program and Australian English accent. Two most horrible scenes: when some boy had his toenail ripped off (so gross) and when there was a huge spider in someone's bag (I HATE spiders...). But check it out definitely worth it.
 
And for the last: Halifaxation by Jimmy Wahlsteen
 
 
and Deeper Deeper by One OK Rock
 
 
©elisa
 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti