Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

sunnuntai 8. maaliskuuta 2015

Handful of things

I've been very busy these last few days. I've tried to keep my mind together with everything I have to remember and think about but today I started to have a headache... If I just was able to empty this head for a while but now is not a time for that because I have to think about next autumn and try to put everything in order. It's so hard! Especially because I can't do everything myself but there are some other parts involved with this too so I have to wait and wait and wait. Which is so not me! I want to get things done as soon as possible so then I don't have to worry about them anymore and I can start concentrating on something else. So frustrating.
 
(from google)
 
A few days ago I read The princess and the three beasts. It was nice, very easy to read. There is this princess Violet who leaves her castle to start a journey with three thieves. Those thieves are called the three beasts because of their nicknames Fox, Crow and Snake. Each of them has a special talent, Snake can open any lock, Fox is good with disguises he's said to have thousand faces and Crow has very strong legs so he can jump very high which looks like he would fly. And now, sorry I'm too tired to tell more about it. :P But I think it was worth reading if you wanted something not so serious to read.
 
 
 The princess and the three thieves (from google)
 
 ;') (from google)
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti