Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

maanantai 2. maaliskuuta 2015

Maid Sama!

Today's anime I'm gonna talk about is Kaichou wa maid-sama also known as Maid Sama!. It's so fun :D I've watched it trough two times now and I'm just not getting bored with it. The protagonist is a student council president Misaki Ayuzawa who's a tough sporty girl but she doesn't get along with guys so well. The other main character is Usui Takumi who's very handsome and like a prince in their school but he always rejects girls' feelings. He's loved by both girls and boys because he's so cool and stuff like that :P The story begins with the incident when Usui finds out that Ayuzawa has a part-time-job at a maid-café which she is really embarrassed about. After that Usui becomes a regular customer of that café... And story goes on and I'm not gonna tell more about it. ^_^ I really recommend this anime if you want to watch something fun with a bit of romance and school life.
 
(from google)
 
And today's song could be... Hmm... Which one should I choose. Today I've had a few good news so the song has to be a fun one. This it has to be: Gfm - Onnellinen. Love this song <3 And I could also choose another song called Sun unelmaa from Gfm.
 
Here's a link to Gfm-Onnellinen
 
And Here's Gfm-Sun unelmaa
 
Btw.. I still have one very difficult thing to do maybe tomorrow.. Or day after that.. Or tonight... Don't know but I'm gonna freak out soon. O.O'''
 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti