Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

keskiviikko 4. maaliskuuta 2015

High hopes

Now I feel like at the very moment my life is good and I'm very happy. Ah, I really like this feeling even I know that it won't last long because there will always be something to make things worse again. But let's not think about it now, I'm just gonna enjoy this moment.
 
 (from google)
 
I have very high hopes for my life... Straight jump into the next subject! Hahah, well yea even I'm gonna quit my school soon, trying to get into university and I still have no idea what I'm actually going to do in the future I think my life will turn out being pretty good. And that's all because I have something to believe in and I will live my life the way I want. There are people who don't approve the choices I'm gonna make and I really want to respect their opinions but this is my life and I will be the one to make the final decisions. I just hope those unnamed persons try not to lose their mind because of me. ;) But really, this is the time when I'm still young and I have nothing to tie me to this place so I think now is the time for me to go for a little adventure. Which means, sayonara Finland! I'm outta here soon. Yeah, I have high hopes. But I think it's okay. What would life be without dreams and plans.
 
And that said today's songs are Kodaline - High hopes and Brand new day.
 
Kodaline - High hopes
 
Kodaline - Brand new day
 
The anime I'm going to tell about now is Hiiro no kakera. I watched it probably a year ago and liked it. Its' genres could be fantasy, action and romance. The protagonist Tamaki Kasuga is a high school girl who possesses a mystical power and she is unbelievably helpless... That's why at first I almost stopped watching the whole series, I really can't stand helplessness. But when I tried not to pay attention to it I was able to enjoy this anime. So, Tamaki ends up having these guardians who also have supernatural powers and they start fighting against the appearing enemies. Or I would say Tamaki watches when the others fight to protect her... So annoying. ;D I might have a bit mixed up feelings for this anime... Maybe I have to watch it again.
 
 
Hiiro no kakera (from google)
 
 
 My new hair ^_^ Or not so new anymore...


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti