Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

keskiviikko 11. maaliskuuta 2015

Goof off you!

Heey! Today for the first time I actually spent time on the mall!! Amazing, really. And by spending time I mean hanging out there just because you have nothing else to do. I think it's only something that teenagers do and it's pretty stupid but today we (me and my friend) really needed to goof off and do something to empty our heads. So we ended up eating ice cream sitting on the floor. It was fun ;P It sounds very lame.... And it was exactly that! As childish as it was we had a good time.
 
 
It's Magnum espresso, it was really good and actually tasted like espresso.
 
 
And as I mentioned in the last post I cut my hair today ^_^ I like it a lot! And when I put my glasses on I look so smart. o.o Unbelievable.
 
Hmm... Today's song could be... I got a perfect one, no, two. Meghan Trainor - Walkashame and Dear future husband. I love the lyrics in these songs, the best ones! ;)
 
Here's a link to Dear future husband
 
And here's the Walkashame (hope it works... I had a bit of trouble with it)
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti