Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

torstai 26. helmikuuta 2015

That's all for today

Hey! Could someone please get me away from here and take me somewhere where it's warm and sunny!? ^^' Really, it's like you could take a grayscale picture without doing anything to it. Horrible. I have to move somewhere else. That's a plan to make happen.
 
But to the good things: I love Latin music and there's a lot of it in Spotify. Heh, it has so nice flow in it and the rhythm... It's the best dance music there is! Oh, there's another wonderful thing! I got invited to my friend's wedding which is being held in July!! Weeeeeeeee, I'm so happy. ^_^ She will be the most beautiful bride ever! She's so cute and her hair is amazing... So light and long. I really adore it. We were roommates a year ago, I couldn't ask for a better roommate. :)
 
Now I've been reading Until death do us part. I'm so hooked on to it and it's always so hard to stop reading but unfortunately I have to sleep sometimes. I've read only about 40 chapters but so far it's one of the best action mangas I've ever read. There's a blind man, samurai, who starts protecting this one little girl who's being chased. I think the story happens in today's Japan with all of it's technology and stuff like that but the leading character Mamoru Hijikata still uses a sword as his weapon. Well it's no ordinary sword. But it's so cool! -^_^- Well for me the best characters are Mamoru, I like his way of being so rude and careless and I love his hair..., detective Genda, I think he really likes he's job, he is very enthusiastic about it and is also really good cop... and is so handsome o.o'', Igawa, he's very nice and smart and has so cool hair, and also person with nickname India, he's a side character and hasn't shown so much but I think he's very smart too and doesn't give up. Btw is it normal to get attached to some characters? Because it's horrible when a nice character dies and that happens so often. I've really cried a few times when some character dies... I'm a bit scared that I have this soft side inside of me. o.o Hehheh. (pics below are from google)

I checked that my writing is somehow readable and I noticed that I must have a thing for hair... Well, after giving it a thought, it's true. ^^' When I meet someone for the first time I always "check" first their shoes, mouth, nose, hair and hands... Am I weird?
 
 
Until death do us part
 
 
 
Couldn't be more right ;') lol
 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti