Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

perjantai 20. helmikuuta 2015

anime&music

Hi again! I thought that I could start telling about some bands/artist/songs I'm listening to and anime and manga I'm watching. Just some thoughts about them and stuff like that... I will also tell if it's worth checking! ;) Of course it's only my opinion.. But still.
 
Well as I told a few posts ago I've started to listen One OK Rock. It's a Japanese band and plays mostly rock music. I really love it!! And there's something in Japanese rock music that differs a lot from for example American rock music. I don't exactly know what it is but it's what makes Japanese rock music much better than "normal" (western) rock music. That's how I think. :)
 
 
This pic is from google! ;) One OK Rock
 
Yeah, and here's one anime I've been watching lately. It's one of the newest founds I've made. Log Horizon. I've only watched 14 episodes but it's already one of my favorites. It's basic idea is quite similar to Sword art online (I watched the first season about a year ago with my friends, loved it), many people who play MMORPG games get trapped into the game world and it becomes their new reality. I personally like that idea, maybe it's because I really love the idea of totally different world next to ours. Both SAO and Log Horizon are great, I would put them into fantasy/adventure/scifi/action/comedy genres. Hmm.. If you like MMORPG games and some of those genres I mentioned you should check out both of those animes. They are definitely worth watching! :)
 
 
SAO (from google)
 
 
Log Horizon (from google)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti