Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

sunnuntai 22. helmikuuta 2015

Tomboy speaking...

A few days ago for the first time I saw the music video for the song Chandelier by Sia. First I thought that it was so weird and I didn't get it at all. But when I really listened to the words and saw the video through them I found it very interesting and somehow touching. I have my own thoughts about how the video is to be interpreted (of course) and I'm not gonna write them here because it would take so much time... ^^' Yes I'm lazy. But, put it shortly, I found that video and the song very sad and depressed. For me it was like a statement of how you should be and how you are seen but not how you really are and how people don't seem to understand that. I really like that song, it's very nice. And I absolutely love the hair that girl in the video has! ^_^ Heh. Here's a link to the official music video.
 
 
I also read today one manga called Break hands ~ Seiseki wo Tsugu Mono. It was good, not the best ones I've read but good. It was too short... Only 13 chapters so I easily read it in a few hours. I think that usually people pay most interest to the leading and other very significant characters and I'm not saying I wouldn't do that either but this time I liked the character Mitchell Gaiden most. She is one of the characters that show in the manga quite often but I think she is still a side-character. I think her personality is very interesting and nice and she is also very strong in mind. I don't like weak female characters... Those who have to be rescued all the time. ;) Hi everyone, tomboy speaking here.
 
Hahah... I think last night I was very close to go bury myself to our backyard... These embarrassing moments of my life. And this morning I decided that when I next time have a "great idea" in the middle of the night I certainly won't do it. I could have even a bit less embarrassing moments to remember in the future.... It would be nice. ;'D
 
 
Break hands. (pic from google) Mitchell Gaiden is the one in the right sub corner. (is it sub?? I'm not sure...) Well the one with the light hair! ;)
 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti