Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

lauantai 7. helmikuuta 2015

Having fun

Hola! Yesterday was so nice -^^- The sun was shining and it was surprisingly warm outside about +3 degrees. So finally I went out for a jog and how much had I missed that. Running is so fun and it feels so gooooood!! Oh I just love it. I ran about 6-7km and walked about two kilometers so the whole round was about 9 kilometers. I thought I would be able to run only something like three kilometers but I guess I was wrong and I'm not in so bad shape than I thought I would be... Because it's winter and then exercising is not always so nice... But yeah, now I just have to wait for the next warm day to go jogging again because I can't go running when it's below zero 'cause the cold air affects my throat so much. :/
 
Today I and my friend had an spontaneous plan to go check out one flea market. Well... We were going to get to a bus number 540 which left about 14.30. We were early on the bus stop (that hardly ever happens!!) and then a few minutes later there came one bus but it wasn't looking like the normal busses here and there was written airport bus... But when it came very close we noticed a SMALL number 540. And then it passed us. All we thought was 'it couldn't be that one, it didn't even look like the right one'. Well, it was the right bus and now it was gone. And the flea market was going to be closed at 4pm. Then after some while there came a new bus and we hopped on that one and got a bit closer to our destination but it was already 3.10pm. So we just decided to go to a mall and see if there were any sales. But our "adventure" didn't end there because we still had to get back home. We chose between a train and a bus and after searching the right bus stop we ended up running up stairs and just barely made it to the bus. And it wasn't even the right bus! At the end of our Saturday journey we walked two kilometers (fortunately it was only two) to our home. And we were so hungry! ;D But I have to admit that it was fun, the whole day. Sometimes I wonder how we are so good to mess up everything. ^^' It is a talent. Must be. Now I will watch a few episodes of Haikyuu!! and just relax.
 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti