Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

torstai 12. helmikuuta 2015

Escape...

Hey :) Today I came to my parents' home for at least a week, I have a vacation! And I also wanted to escape from my apartment because there's this one very infectious virus on my roommate's working place and I've been very paranoid since last Monday. Really can't take it anymore. And I really don't want to get that damned virus... I had it once two years ago and it was something horrible. (Warning... next thing I'm about to write might be a bit disgusting for some people... ^^' I'm still writing it, sorry!) So when I had that virus I literally spent about 18 hours in the bathroom just to vomit out everything I possibly had in my body. Yea, it wasn't nice. And after that I didn't eat or drink anything for the next 48 hours and just laid in my bed. So I think it's pretty obvious why I definitely don't want to experience that again and also why I'm so paranoiac. Next 24 hours will tell if I get sick or not... o.o I've washed my hands so many times that they're getting really dry.
 
But now I have a plan to make at least one dress ^^ It's gonna be light red, not pink, I don't like pink. So I don't have time to get sick! ;')
 
Oh! And Happy Valentine's day ^_^ (even it's not yet but in a few days.)
 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti