Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

tiistai 24. helmikuuta 2015

Beautiful

Hi again! ^_^ For the first, check out this song: Start of time by Gabrielle Ablin. It's very wonderful and somehow sounds very sad but also happy and hopeful at the same time. It's a beautiful peace of art.
 
I cut my hair a bit yesterday. Now I have bangs and my hair doesn't even reach my shoulders... I really like it ^_^ It looks cute, thehee.
 
There's something I really wish for. I really wish that people could be told 'you are beautiful', more than a few times a year. Not cute or lovely, beautiful. It's important that everyone could feel that they are fine just as they are. And feeling beautiful/handsome is something I hope everyone could experience. It's not just between partners or friends that you "should" compliment each others sometimes, it's also from a parent to a child. How can a child think she/he is beautiful if no-one tells her/him. I think it's something you have to hear. You are beautiful. Yeah, that's how I think.
 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti