Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

keskiviikko 18. helmikuuta 2015

News and updates

Hey! Just as an information, I didn't get sick ;) More than thankful for that. I've been sewing one new dress for a few days now. I'm very slow but I don't wanna rush and make mistakes and I also want to do other things than just sit and sew. I also want to start playing some MMORPG game, just don't know what... My friend suggested Maplestory so I guess I could try that. I'm also a bit interested in Age of Wulin and Tales of Xillia2 but because I have no experience of those I can't say are they good or not. Maybe I just need to try :)

News! I have a job interview next Sunday!!! o.o I could be more freaked out than I am... It's probably good. And next Friday I'm gonna meet one person who is the other "leader" of that course I've applied to. It's about that voluntary work in Japan or somewhere.. I'm really looking forward to it! ^_^ I hope I could get there and get that process starting because I would need a visa and there's so many things I should do before departure. So exiting! Oh! And this is also a news... I was smart enough to turn my phone's language into Chinese... And now I'm unable to get it back in Finnish or even English. I've really tried everything. But I'm gonna meet a computer genius next Tuesday so hopefully he is able to fix my phone... Hopefully. Chinese is already a bit too hard for me. Sometimes I wonder how I'm able to be this dumb. ;') I might have thought 'oh crap' a few seconds after I did what I did. Now I've probably deleted a few files from my phone and done some other changes I don't know about but my phone is still working!! ^^' That's all for today.

 
This is how the settings -part in my phone looks like... Well a part of it.

 
(don't own the pic)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti