Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

maanantai 25. huhtikuuta 2016

Dnace = Dance

I just ate about 300g of nuts and dried fruits... o.o'''' and now I feel so sick, those were way too sweet. Just so you know. Haha \(e.e)/


Last weekend passed so quickly I hardly noticed it even was there. Now it's Monday again. I went to my parents' place and made a few clothes and tried to learn this one dance with my sister. It was fun -(^.^)- I'm not a good dancer, I've never been but maybe someday I will be, maybe. In junior high school we had these dancing lessons (dances like waltz, foxtrot...) and I skipped all of those classes... I also hated our aerobic lessons (our teacher seemed to love aerobics and soccer cause those were the sports we usually had), I wanted to play basketball, baseball or do athletics or martial arts but yea not happening. In high school we had this very formal dance event for second year students and I went to the first lesson and that was enough for me. I quit it right there and then. When the event took place all the girls were wearing these very beautiful long dresses and of course they had done their hair and put on gorgeous (more or less..) make-ups. Everyone else (who weren't second year students or non-dancers which consisted maybe five students + me) were sitting on the sides of our gym hall watching the dance and at the end there were a few songs when those who danced came to ask others to dance with them. And cause I'm super-lucky person someone asked me and I as politely as I could ('sorry no way, I don't dance') declined the generous offer. I was perfectly happy sitting there. But my amazing dancing history doesn't end quite there!! When my grandma had her (maybe 75 year birthday) she had a huge party, there were about 200 guests. And of course there was a band and dancing. And just before we were leaving my grandpa wanted to dance with all of his granddaughters (there are only 5 of us). Everyone else danced before me and I was trying to escape as smoothly as possible so that no-one would notice. No luck with that. Well all I was able to do anymore was to wish they were gonna play a waltz cause that's the only dance I know. Nooooooope. It was a foxtrot. I have no idea how many times I stepped on my grandpa's feet, but what I do know is how amusing and horrible it must have looked like. Yay!! -(ö.-)/ Dancing 3-0 me. It's a never ending battle and I keep losing.

 
This is the dance I was dancing with my sister.. Or she was dancing and I was learning. It was so fun! ;)
 

But now I'll go out do some uphill running! Hopefully that hill ain't all slippery and muddy... Haha that would be some extreme uphill running! -(i.i)-

DNCE - Cake by the ocean (really like this song! rhythm lyrics all ;P)
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti