Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

lauantai 9. huhtikuuta 2016

What?


This is what it really is like when being alone at home... I have our house all to myself this weekend and could do anything but what I really end up doing...

Hi to everyone.

For today: I just can't help wondering why some people (especially women) like to dress up so that they basically let everything show. It's almost the same as they would wear nothing. Like those shirts that are very see-through and then there's only a bright pink bra under it. Well I'm glad there is at least that bra but c'mon... It looks so tacky! And also those shorts and skirts that hardly cover the butt cause they're so short. I saw those all the time in Australia and once when I was at mall standing in an escalator there were two girls in front of me wearing the kind of shorts I mentioned and I just couldn't help but thinking 'that looks so gross'. I guess some people find them attractive but for me they're the opposite of trendy and decent looking clothes. I don't know or understand what those people are trying to achieve by wearing that kind of clothes or why they ever want to use them but well, it ain't any of my business. It just looks so horrible when I see people walking around wearing barely anything. I could never do that and I definitely never will. It hurts my sense of being even somehow fashionable. (^.^') I also think that being half naked doesn't really belong to going to the mall or school or what ever. Yeah.. Well that's about it! Haha -(n.n')-


I wish I had marshmallows... 

Daya - Hide away

Zara Larrson - Lush life

Shawn Mendes - Stitches

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti