Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

torstai 14. huhtikuuta 2016

What happened today?

How nice has today been. Weather's been great and it's been just a basic day in my life. Some might not know but I got kind-of-a-job in a women's fashion store and just started working there this week and well there's a lot to learn. So what actually happened today?


I woke up dead-tired, seriously I hardly got my eyes open, it was so hard. Then I changed my clothes and went to make a quick micro-porridge for breakfast (no time to do anything cause getting up takes too long...). I left my porridge into the micro for about two minutes and when I checked how it's doing it had literally exploded. That doesn't always happen but I guess now something went wrong. Only half of the porridge was left in my cup and the rest of it... Use your imagination. Well, let's call it a start of a new diet. I also didn't have a lunch to take to work (cause last night went nicely losing my mind, my roommate can prove it to be too true) so I just took a banana from the fridge. I got to work early (thankgod... yesterday I was so close being late) and started doing the same things as the days before. Until my boss asked me to take this one box to the storage room two floors down. She taught me how to use the elevator and it was easy. Everything had gone well so far and I was almost proud of myself (for being able to use that elevator!). But I still had to go back up to the store. I went to the elevator, used the little key-thing and pressed the right level-button. But the elevator didn't move. I tried again, and again. Nothing. Then I noticed the door hadn't closed properly but I also couldn't pull it cause there was no handle. I stepped out and tried if the door would close then. It didn't. So I pushed it a bit and 'clack'. It closed. And got locked. And I was still in the basement. I stared at the door eyes wide open like some big white plates (with a little bit of food on them) and thought 'crap'. I tried opening it, not working. I looked around if there was something I could use... It was a small white room, no windows, a few doors. And I was so stuck in there. Alone. With my boss' keys. Panicking.... Almost. I couldn't let myself panic cause I was alone and there was no-one to help me. I had to do something myself so panicking was not an option. Suddenly I heard voices  somewhere and thought that there has to be a staircase and behind one of the doors there actually was. But then this thought came to my mind what if I go there and the door behind me won't open anymore. And I had no idea where those stairs led. So I went back to the lovely small white room. I walked around for a while trying not to panic and stopped to stare the elevator door again. Then a miracle happened in a form of a new 'clack'. I tried the door and it opened!! Oh my God I was so happy I could've cried. I had been in that basement maybe for 15-20 minutes... When I was about to leave I noticed a camera on the roof. All I could think was how someone just got a great laugh so early in the morning. I must've looked too hilarious and pathetic. I definitely would've laughed at me. Luckily rest of my working time went quite smoothly, except when a blood vein snapped broken in my finger. Now it's almost unusable and huuuurts. No can do.

 
How I was yesterday.... I was literally hitting my head to the table. Maybe that's why I had a slight headache today... That explains everything.
 
Now I'm in a café writing this post and reading a book of criminology. And there's still quite many hours left today so I might still break my leg, get hit by a car, get bird-poop on my head or maybe even burn down our apartment. Everything is possible. Sorry my lovely roomies, things ain't looking so great in the future.


Oh btw, I've become so addicted to coffee!! This is so bad.... I drink about two cups of black coffee every day. Well it's not much yet but I can feel how always at a certain time of a day I just feel like I need my coffee and I will have it! There's this one café (the one where I'm right now...) I just like so much. And I can get two cups of coffee just with 2,50€! That's actually quite cheap. Loving it! And the delicious black hot liquid too.... Haha. This is really not good. I'm in trouble.

 
This I'm writing a few hours later than the previous text... I'm updating information from today! When I was coming home from that café I was starving so bad that I could hear my stomach growl in a subway... I did my best to ignore it. And when I finally made food I used too much oyster sauce and all I could taste was that... And it was so salty! But I still ate it, cause I used two eggs into it! That's almost half the ingredients of two lunches! -(^.^')- Haha. Btw why is that clock moving so fast? It's already so late! But yeah, this is how my normal day seems to be like. -(n.n')-
 
Seafret - Oceans acoustic
 
Seafret - There's light
 
AronChupa ft. Little Sis Nora - Little swing


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti