Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

perjantai 22. huhtikuuta 2016

Build up your courage, take a step and you'll see

Why? When? Who? How? Where? What? Why... The list of things I could put after those words feels endless.

Just yesterday I went out for a long walk with my friend, we both felt like getting some fresh air. We talked about, well everything like how I feel I've just been whining these past few weeks, and there were these short sentences that came up all the time... Like 'life sucks' and 'I'm gonna lose my mind very soon'. But there were a few times when everything seemed a lot better so I guess "getting some fresh air" really was a good idea. First we came to this (quite small) hill which I had no clue existed. And as I think I've written here some time ago I sprained my leg something like 5 to 6 weeks ago and still haven't been able to run but yesterday when we were at the top of that hill I just had to try running it down up and down again. And I did it and my leg didn't hurt. That felt like the best thing ever. When running up the hill I solely focused on breathing, footing, using my leg and looking at the goal. Nothing else was in my mind. Nothing. The feeling how I can forget about everything when I'm running is so amazing, so wonderful. I love running. From there we continued to walk forward and came to this bridge which went over a bit bigger road. We stopped there to watch the cars and whatever there was. It was around sunset and we could see the light hit the top floors of the buildings and faintly come through the trees. The sky was so warm gold yellow with light pink and blue clouds and the air felt brisk on my face. And I felt so sad. But suddenly out of nowhere my friend started singing this stupid song and do a dance to it. Oh my gosh it was so hilarious. So stupid. It completely made me forget why I was so sad again. Haha, weird crazy friends are the best. They have a way to make the world a better place. Then we bought chocolate pudding and ate it. I love pudding. It's one of the best sweets ever.

 
Sometimes all it takes is a hug from the right person and it makes you cry your heart out or smile, feel warm inside, calm down or just be quiet.
 
If you had to choose one of those questions at the beginning of this post, which one would be the one you would like to use the most right now at this very moment? Maybe 'Why'? Or perhaps 'Where'? How would you continue your own question? There are so many things I and maybe everyone would like to know but so few answers. Maybe none. At least not now, not tomorrow or maybe not after a week either. But perhaps when a year or two has passed there is an answer. That's what I hope. Cause I want to know the answers for my million questions and wonders. Or maybe not to all of them but at least to the 90%... The other 10% is maybe not so important, or is important now but not necessarily anymore after a year. Then I have new questions to fill that 10%.

 
What do you hate? Or what do you find very disgusting? I hate banana flies, ants, olives, sleet or slush or whatever it's called, peanut butter and the list goes on... But really, banana flies are so annoying! Those always come to fly in front of your face, they're hard to kill and when they're really close to your ear you just hear the frustrating buzzing. Especially when you are trying to sleep, then they just come to wake you up and disappear when you put the light on to get rid of them. Then you switch the light off again and go back to bed.... And there they are again! Why are there such creatures as banana flies!? They are too small to be food for any other bug or little mammal anyway. They're useless! And annoying. -(T.T)-

It's Friday! Again!? How... And almost 11pm already! Wow... I feel like I just ran to the train 8am (I don't know what means to leave home early so I end up running every morning...). Well anyways, good night/morning or something between! -(^.^)/

 
Coldplay - Hymn For The Weekend (I've probably already linked this song but I've been listening to this a lot lately so it kind of belongs to this post)
 
 Nick Jonas - Close ft. Tove Lo (And then something I've heard so many times at work that it came to my dreams last night...)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti