Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

perjantai 15. huhtikuuta 2016

Keep talking

Hi! I know I just yesterday wrote a post but I have to write again, I just have to!! Cause I have so much time to think at work... Too much. And I have to get even some of these thoughts out and I can't just keep talking to my roommates all the time, they would go crazy eventually, that I don't want. Maybe... Though it would be fun to see. But really, I feel like I could talk a few days in a row, non-stop (which actually is possible for me... No, I'm not 100% crazy, just 95%). This is horrible, I feel so sorry for those living with me right now. I've also started to hum at work, cause of course there's always music playing and six hours of that in a day, there's no other way than to hum (silently).

 
What would we do without friends? They are like a second family. -(n.n)-
 
First I'm gonna tell you what kind of metaphor I made up to describe life (I have no idea what I'm thinking at work...). I think that life is like a sand ball. First there's rain which makes the sand wet and you're able to shape it into a perfect round ball and it's so strong without any cracks. Then the rain goes away but the clouds remain for a while and the sand ball stays in its shape. There's nothing to break it. But finally the clouds go away and sun comes out. It shines so bright and makes the sand ball dry. When dry slowly it starts to crumble and eventually turn into a pile of sand. Like it was in the beginning. There it is on the ground again in bits and pieces and you just look at it how long it took to first make it into a ball and then to get hold it together. But suddenly clouds gather together again and rain down. And so the same circle happens again. Now you can shape the sand into a ball again and it will hold together as long as the clouds keep the sun away. But some day the sun will shine again, it always will. There are those cloudy days when everything is well and you can enjoy your life, there are those sunny days when everything goes wrong and you just want to disappear and cry your heart out, and then there are those rainy days when all your cracks can be healed and you start living again. That's the circle of life to me. But I wonder why those sunny days sometimes last so long and cloudy days never seem to come. It makes me wonder what's the meaning of all of this. But I'm happy to know that things have a tendency to work out eventually.
 
One Republic - Something I need
 
I've also started to read news twice every day, when going to work and coming from there. I don't seem to be able to be without doing anything. But reading news is a good thing! First I read Finnish news and then some headlines from New York Times. There are all kinds of interesting things to read about but I have to admit I'm so clueless about everything going on in U.S. This is almost embarrassing.
 
Then I've been thinking of all the different universities I could apply to. And that's really messing my head right now (besides everything else). Ones I'm really considering are in Australia, England, Canada and States. So there are quite many places... But I think it would be a lot easier to live in a country where people speak English natively. I would understand everything quite well and then I could fully concentrate on studying. But what still keeps me from going somewhere is the thought and maybe also some kind of fear that what if I'm not good enough in English and all that studying goes to waste. That would just suck so bad. But at the same time I'm like 'I'll never give up on trying'. You know there are a few quotes I really like 1. "Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the fuck you were gonna do anyway." -Robert Downey Jr. 2. "Forget all the reasons why it won't work and believe the one reason why it will!" 3. " Strength, a river cuts through a rock not because of its power but its persistence." and 4. "When you are going through hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill. And that's how I want to think. There's really no reason why I should give up cause I can do whatever I want if I just try enough. If I have enough strength to just go on and stay strong.
 
 
I love music, I couldn't live without it. And as I told somewhere above it's been my constant friend lately. I listen to music at work, when I go there, when I'm reading in café, when I come home and at home. So basically the whole day. I don't know if it's a bit too much but it's the only way my mind keeps from falling apart. But it also has this a bit troubling side to it, cause it affects my moods. When I hear sad music I become sad too and of course the other way around too. But music keeps me from hearing all the background noises so it's really nice. And it's also so beautiful and incredible. It's amazing how people are so talented.
 
 London Grammar - Hey Now
 
Frances - Let it out
 
There would still be so many things I could just write here but I'll leave the joy of hearing them for my friends. Haha. -(^.^')-
 
So have a great day and don't waste your happy days, happiness is something we can't take for granted. It's a blessing, one of the greatest! And now is Fridaaaaayyyy! Wohoo! It's also a blessing... I need my sleep.
 
Cyrus - Keep talking







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti