Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

perjantai 6. toukokuuta 2016

Worthy

Go check out a new song Dig a little deeper by Ulrik Munther. It can be found at least from Spotify, unfortunately I couldn't find it from Youtube so here's no link to it. Listen to the lyrics, listen to the melody, listen to the song don't just play it.

We've had a gorgeous weather here for over a week already and I'm loving it. I was able to go out wearing only shorts and t-shirt!!! It's so warm. That's why working ain't so nice right now... I just wanna go out and feel the sun.

 
Having a luxurious dinner on our balcony! Such delicious food... -^.^-
 
Home Alone part 2

I'm spending my weekend alone again! My rare occasions of piece and me-time. So today I made ice cream and tomorrow I can go out and sit on our balcony enjoying the sun and eat my ice cream with pancakes, berries and a beer.

I'm gonna tell you how people can make you feel so small and unworthy. And how it's so easy to believe what they say about you and how easy it is to love yourself again. Yesterday I realized how stupid mistake I had just done. But there was no going back anymore so I just shut my ears, eyes and heart from it. I was again told very verbally how stupid, unworthy, ugly, socially untalented and in every way horrible person I am. For a moment I think I actually believed that. But it's not true. None of it's true and I know it. Because how could I have so many great friends who want to spend time with me if I was a horrible person? There are always people who will tell you the things you don't want to hear, the things that will hurt you if you let them. But you can choose not to hear them. You can choose to believe differently. Cause why would you think you are unworthy? Or ugly? You are not. Everyone of us is important, beautiful and smart. You don't need to have a degree to be smart, you don't need to be a model to be beautiful and you don't need to pretend to be something else than what you really are to be important. Cause the right people will accept you as you are. They will love you for who you are. They don't want to change you and they will never want to hurt you. So when someone tells you how stupid you are, decide not to hear it, it's not true anyway. Why would you want to hear lies?


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti