Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

maanantai 16. toukokuuta 2016

Don't move so carefully

Hi and greetings from the sunny south-Finland! Yesterday I went out with my friend on a purpose to walk around for a short time before the Finland's ice hockey match. Well I showed her the forest where I ran the last time I went out and eventually we ended up running/walking for three hours... That was our "just getting some fresh air". But it was so fun!! We also found one quite high hill which is so perfect for uphill running! And the forest tracks are sooo nice.... I'm in love with that place. It's so weird and kinda funny how people always say that east-Helsinki is not so good place to live, this is supposed to be a bit more dangerous and suspicious place but I enjoy living here! Well, the shopping area might not always be so nice but otherwise this is so nice place.
 
 
This is the place where I love to go running! Isn't it nice!? Forest and rocks everywhere and just some very narrow tracks on the ground.
 
 
There was also this weird cave-kind-of-thing.... it starts from here and forms a half circle, the other end can be seen in the right corner of a pic. There was water in it so we couldn't go check it out... We didn't have rubber boots. But it was so cool! -(^.^)/
 
 
This is where I went with the same friend a few weekends ago. This place was called "Lammassaari" (literally translated sheep island) lol. It was also so gorgeous. We walked around for hours and had a picnic sitting on the rocks looking at the sea. It was a perfect day.
 

 
It's really been warm here lately, now a bit colder, I need to wear a jacket.
 
Here's one manga I've been reading lately, Yotsubato! It's hilarious and so good for emptying my head. The story is about a little girl named Yotsuba, I think she is five-years-old, and the people in her life. Sounds pretty basic but it's perfect sitcom! The author Azuma Kiyohiko has done some pretty amazing work here.
 

 
(Yotsubato! -pics from google)
Just like my whole day gathered into one picture... It took me half an hour to get up, a few running steps to catch the later subway and getting off at the earlier station to be early (sorry that's not exactly correct, it's more likely just in time, not early or late) at work. Several yawns during the day, starving twice before getting home and finally just zoning out. (ë.ë)
 
And last but not least, one Finnish song by Anna Puu. The lyrics are so good that I had to translate them here. So the next is really just my own translation, nothing official or anything.
 
Anna Puu - Ota minut tällaisena kuin oon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9XI1-ltitQ

Anna Puu - Take me as I am
 
Please don't fix anything in me
Don't try to save me
Don't polish anything out of me
No-one else managed to do it either
I don't need to be carried
Or held by hand
I can walk by myself
except when I'm tired
 
You chose me, me, me
Yeah and me you got
Take me as I am
Just as I am
x2
 
Don't think I need anyone to build me up
Many pieces I've used to collect myself together again
And I don't need to be changed
Or made any better
You should also know it already
I'll never be perfect
 
You chose me, me, me
Yeah and me you got
Take me as I am
Just as I am
x2
 
You chose me, me, me
Yeah and me you got
You chose me, me, me
Yeah and me you got
Take me as I am
Just as I am
 
You chose me, me, me
Yeah and me you got
Take me as I am
Just as I am
Yeah so take me, me, me
Just as I am

"Tens of times I've heard stories told of happiness, love stories, but now I don't have one and can't do poetry. I only have three words, three beautiful words. I love you." Some lyrics from another song, Kolme sanaa by GFM. More Finnish music, haha. -(h.h)- Have a great, adventurous day full of new experiences!! ^.^


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti