Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

tiistai 24. toukokuuta 2016

Isn't it strange, this...

I still haven't finished my application to universities in England... And it should be ready asap. It's only missing my personal statement but that's the most difficult part! I've tried to write it several times already and always end up doing something else... I'm nicely avoiding all the stuff I really should do (just like now, I'm baking bread and writing this, oops). But it's so hard to make that statement a good one, and it has to be good. It can't be just average, it needs to be good enough to get me a place in some university. Then I should also read this one column/short novel/research -what ever it is- as a pre material for an entrance exam to one of the universities in Helsinki... I have about two weeks left to learn/remember it. And I should also make a dress for myself to my sister's wedding, though it's not until the end of august so I don't have to hurry with it (yet... just wait for it, it'll come). And of course I have to work five days a week and almost forgot, I'm also gonna apply to one uni in Japan. My list is longer than I thought! Work's piling up and I would also like to exercise and do other stuff too. Well, have to start being productive. I can sleep after a few weeks... But the coffee at work tastes bad. Maybe I have to start bringing my own starting from tomorrow! -(T.T)/ It's a miraculous drink.

 
I feel like I should do so much to achieve something in this life. It's like nothing happens just on its own but I have to see great effort to make everything happen. Then I start to wonder should I really try this hard or should I just sit and see what happens. And now I'm not only talking about the things I mentioned before, I mean generally everything in my life. The things I've achieved so far haven't always been so easy to make happen. Sometimes I think (or I want to think) that someday we are given what we want, but it's getting harder and harder to believe it, at least sometimes it's really difficult. And on top of everything, I hate waiting... Though I'm quite good at it if losing my mind doesn't count as giving up. But really, waiting is so frustrating especially when you can't even know if something's gonna happen or not. Or maybe it's not even the waiting that's hardest, it's the uncertainty.
 

I thought I could list you some Disney (and also DreamWorks) animations I like! Some change to the never ending list of anime and manga. Haha, well here you go: Brave, Mulan, Pocahontas, Big Hero 6, The Road to El Dorado, How to Train Your Dragon 1 & 2, Kung Fu Panda, Tangled, The Emperor's New Groove, Lilo & Stitch, Treasure Planet and Cinderella (I put it last on purpose cause it kinda doesn't fit in to my list for some reason... Actually not for some reason, the reason is cause it's the only "real" princess movie on my list and doesn't really have a strong leading character, so it stands out a bit). But that's mostly how my non-Ghibli-animation-favorites-list looks like. It's a good one isn't it? ;) Lol.

 
Brave, such a great movie. I love how stubborn all of its characters are.

 
Freddie - Pioneer (listen to that beautiful rough voice.... mmmmmh -(^.^)- Haha)
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti