Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

keskiviikko 1. kesäkuuta 2016

Lights of June

Hey! It's the first of June already!! And it's Wednesday, I never know what to think of it. It's in the middle of the week so when it comes I can think 'yay it's almost weekend' but at the same time it's only been two days since last weekend. So I don't know do I like Wednesday or not... Can't really decide.

Something amazing happened at work yesterday AND today. I got a small praise of my work, twice! I can't believe it. I can't remember what I replied to it cause I was so stunned, maybe I didn't say anything, it's very much possible. But I was told I did good work!! Wow. I never thought hearing such a thing. First person to say it was my boss and then today also another of my coworkers who's usually very strict with everything said the same to me. I'm still in shock. So unbelievable. She was also very nice to me today... Did something happen?

A few days ago I used my time well doing a few funny quizzes, one was about how well I recognized some patterns from each others (or something like that), one was about how well I remembered things learned in primary school (it was a bit difficult cause there were things from American schools, like where J. F. Kennedy was killed.. How could I know that??) and then one was a quiz named 'why are you single?'. Well I'll show you my scores in the previous order, see and be amazed, lol:



 
Those must be right, I believe them with no doubt, haha. -(^.^)/
 
I started reading Toshokan Senshou (Library wars) again because I found the first five books from our local library! I had no idea they had those here, I've previously just read it from internet. But it's really great series. I laughed out loud again on our balcony which made my roommate laugh at me. That happens a lot... -(ö.ö)- Which brings to my mind, we got a new roommate today! Quite cool, she seems very nice. We'll see what summer brings with it. Hopefully something else too than just all this pollen which is making me so sick. Head hurts, eyes hurt, nose hurts, throat hurts... I'm so glad I finally bought some medicine today. O I wonder if I could go swimming this weekend! It would be awesome. Then I would probably be sick the next week though... We'll see, maybe I get crazy and go to our local tiny tiny beach "near" (13km away) my parents' home.
 


Fall Out Boy - Phoenix (tell me about good music!)
 
Street Drum Corps - Knock Me Out
(seen this one live some years ago! Haha memories... Of nearly getting killed. Or at least getting hurt pretty bad. Oops. But just nearly, it was a close call)
 
Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark
 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti