Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

sunnuntai 26. kesäkuuta 2016

Fashion spam

Hey! It's been about two weeks since I last wrote here.. I've been extremely tired (though it's all my own fault, lol) and also quite busy. I thought I could make a fashion post this time since I've been checking out and working with clothes for a while now. Fashion for my own taste, though. Not just any fashion. All these pics in this post are from Pinterest. It's gonna be a fashion pics' spam, lol.

I don't like to wear just one type of clothes, like classic or punk, but I would say my style combines a few different styles, grunge, classic, chic, bohemian and just casual. It's been nice to create my own look and not just buy all my clothes from the same shops everyone else uses too. Oh yes, I also make some of my clothes myself.

First some examples of more classier style

 
I love maxi-skirts and dresses, those just fit me so well and make me look even taller than I am. They're also perfect even for windier weather.
 
 
Yellow has been my all-time-favorite color. Though there are different shades to it and not all are great.
 
 
This is how I usually look like when I wear a skirt. Plus that green color is gorgeous.
 
 
A simple dress with a bit of edge to it is a must-have.
 
Then some that are more grunge or rock-ish styles

 
This is like an everyday-wear outfit.
 
 
I just want those clothes... They've melted my heart.
 
 
Two-piece outfits and hats I like a lot. Especially the combination of a fitted skirt and a loose shirt, doesn't fail.
 
These are more casual looks but still chic

 
I loooove pullovers, have to get one of those, they're so comfy.
 

 
Scarfs work for any outfit. And (almost) any weather.

 
That kind of jeans are on my must-have list too.
 
 
And then very simple casual dress with boots, looks cute.
 
Coldplay - Midnight
 
Coldplay - Up&Up
 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti