Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

sunnuntai 12. kesäkuuta 2016

This is a fight

 
Haha, I've been so unbelievably lazy for over a week now! First I was sick for five days, though. So then it was ok to do nothing. But now it's just continuing! Why it's so difficult to get up from bed and go out, for example jogging or even buy more food? I have to get a grip of myself again. This laziness has to end.

Yesterday I decided to clean our apartment and so I vacuumed the floor and was just about to wipe the tables when... There was a flapping noise. I had had music playing and the balcony door open and of course this little bird had flown into our apartment. It was just flying around our living room/kitchen area. After a while it started pooping all around and it left thousands of little feathers to the ceiling. So much for my cleaning. I tried to get it fly out again but it just didn't seem to understand that there was a door open. Finally after a long fight it landed on my badminton racket which I had raised up to touch the ceiling. Then I slooooowly moved it lower and walked to our balcony. There it was quietly sitting and staring at me. Such a nice birdie... Which made a horrible mess. I had to vacuum the floor again, clean ALL the surfaces, wipe the ceiling and check if there was poop on any fabrics (couch and carpets were in great danger but I was lucky this time). But the poor thing was so frightened, I saw its heart beat super fast. Well now it's somewhere out there again. Such a funny bird incident. Much better than any of my encounters with seagulls... Those are horrible! So scary and greedy.

 
 
I would really like to make a castle like this of gingerbread. Or even something like it.. Maybe a bit more simple. But I love the round shape and how the houses are built one over another. My friend sent me this pic probably a few years ago... Well maybe this year I make a gingerbread castle like this. We'll see. First I should know where in this world I'm gonna be then. I have absolutely no clue!! But it's very much possible I won't be in Finland.
 
Benjamin - Shame on me
 
Benjamin - Young and restless
 
30 Seconds to Mars - Conquistador
 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti