Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

tiistai 9. joulukuuta 2014

Plans

Today is the day when I'm going to search Christmas presents for my family! That is gonna be so difficult especially my little brother is going to be a problem... I never know what to get for him. But I hope I can find something nice. :)
 
Yesterday I was so tired that I just slept most of the day. I got up about 4pm... Only because I had plans with my friend. I went to his house and we played guitar and sang. It was so fun. :) Except one moment I was so close to fall asleep but I just let my friend to play guitar for a while when I tried not to sleep... But he made it very difficult! Because he was mean and started playing something like Vivaldi and classical music makes me very tired. >.< But I didn't fall asleep!
 
These pics are very out of the context... But they are from one trip to my grandparents. There's our dog sleeping... ;)
 
 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti