Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

keskiviikko 17. joulukuuta 2014

Just me thinking

Lately I've been wondering what would it really be like to be rich and famous (and now I mean like really rich, for example those celebrities Madonna, Brad Pitt etc., you get the idea). What kind of life they really have? I have no idea!
 
You know first of all I'm from Finland and this is not a big country. I feel like even the politics and so called celebrities here are the same as other people. Nobody actually cares. I'm from a normal Finnish family, well actually my family is a bit bigger than normal families 'cause we have six family members. Anyway, we are not rich but not poor either, we work and go to school and whatever, we make food and clean. I've never had to eat those weird ready-made-foods that are in plastic bags and you just pour water in it and then it's ready. I think those are so... Gross. ;P I might be a bit picky... ^^' But we have always used fresh ingredients. I'm used to it. And I'm also used to not have anyone to do things for me. I think that when you want something you have to work for it and make it happen.
 
So then I come to the point. Do rich people actually have servants? Do they have to do anything themselves? Can they just basically buy everything they want? Is their life easy? Or is it the opposite. Media always shows us how celebrities take drugs, go to rehab, get divorced, have no privacy and have all kinds of problems in their life. I think, and I hope, that's only just a part of their world. I feel like all the pressure of being noticed by everyone everywhere is so hard that some people just can't live with it for a long time. And then it leads to different not so good situations. Of course everyone has their own reasons and probably everyone doesn't even have so big problems. This is all just me thinking.
 
I wish I could try what their life's like. For a month, definitely not longer! I don't want to be famous neither rich. But anyway then I could have even some kind of idea about the life they live in. It would be interesting. To see the world from a totally different perspective. Now I'm done for today!
 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti