Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

sunnuntai 14. joulukuuta 2014

Not thinking

For a few days now I've been listening to some "happy songs". Just because I really got fed up with thinking about everything and worrying so I decided to stop it. And now I'm feeling so much better! I feel somehow weirdly lighter and I'm happy :) There are a lot of things I should or I could worry about, like my school things, relationships with people... everything but I really don't care anymore. Everything will get clear to me in time. Things happen even if I don't think about them ;) So now I'm just gonna be. Here are some songs I've been listening to:
 
Benjamin - Underdogs
Olly Murs - Troublemaker and Hey you beautiful
Kim Cesarion - I love this life
Gfm - Onnellinen
5 seconds of summer - She looks so perfect
Hillsong United - the whole Zion-album, it's just so great!
Daughtry - Waiting for superman
Cameron Mitchell - Love can wait
Ed Sheeran - Runaway, Sing and Don't
Lee DeWyze - Sweet serendipity
 
Of course there are a lot more but can't write everything here ;)
 
Oh!! I applied to three part-time-jobs today!! Wish I could get one of them... Really need and want one.
 
 
 
Isn't it cute? It was probably too scared to run away from me... Don't know is it a good or a bad thing ;D
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti