Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

maanantai 15. joulukuuta 2014

PEOPLE!!

It's weird how some people just catch your eye... Maybe it's something about their appearance, looks, the way they act or something I don't know! But something about them just makes you stare at them and want to get to know them. I faced this last Friday and again today... Because I saw one new person (I knew his name already) and today I saw him again! There's something interesting about him... Yeah. ;P
 
But oh goesh.. I feel like I'm a horrible person! Because there are about three persons in my life that make me crazy! They just don't leave me alone ;'D They keep talking to me about everything I have no clue about and just kind of keep following me. And I want to be nice and polite but it's sometimes so difficult. I would like to say something like "could you not talk to me?" but I can't... Because then I feel so bad. And then when I try to avoid them or talking to them I also feel bad. >.< Don't know what to do with those people... Maybe I just have to try to live with this situation. ^^' Huaaa.. People are so difficult.
 
But today I had fun when I was listening to live music! This year's Musalinja (school where I was last year) had a talent-night where they played all kind of acoustic music. I love it! And I miss playing music and singing so much... Of course I can do those also now but it's not the same. We had so great group and people where so wonderful! But I'm gonna go back there some year. That's my plan. ;)
 
These pics are from one gig a few years ago. The band is called MUCC, it's Japanese and one of my favorites. It was mid summer, very hot, and me and my friend wanted to get to the front row and there was still some other heavy-metal band playing. We just went through all those sweaty long haired men and got to the third row! Never gonna do that again but then it was worth it. ;D
 
 
 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti