Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

maanantai 22. joulukuuta 2014

New book!

Just a few days and then it's Christmas Eve... And I have a flu -.-' But it's not so bad anymore! I just hope I get rid of this in a few days so when it's New Years Eve I would be able to go out.
 
Now I've been reading a book called Sleepwalker. It's written by Karen Robards and it's soooooo good!!! I just love it! I (almost) never find books I like to read but sometimes that happens and then I'm in heaven. And I just realized that she has written so many books! And then I can try to find them and read even more! Can I be happier?? One of the good things about the book is that I can relate to the head character Mick so well... Her nature is about the same as mine. And the way Robards writes, it's amazing. I just want to keep reading! :D But now... Homefood!! Made by mum. <3
 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti