Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

torstai 25. joulukuuta 2014

Christmas and hopes

I had a few days long computer-free Christmas break ;P But now I'm back again. I've had a great holiday so far, we have played board games, decorated the Christmas tree, baked, watched Lord of the rings (last one is still waiting) and of course we have just relaxed. Unfortunately time is going too fast and soon it's gonna be New Years Eve and 2015! :o
 
Gosh... I'm starting to feel desperate because I want things to happen in my life and I'm getting older!!! Of course I'm not even near being old but it's only three months to my birthday and then I'm again a year older. o.o'' This ain't good. I want to travel around the world, see different places like Japan and cherry trees, Australia (but I would like to avoid those huge spiders...), that "Love tunnel" or what ever it was in Ukraine (or Hungary?? ;')), Mont Saint-Michel in France (I don't actually need to see Eiffel tower...), Plitvicka national park in Croatia, all those beautiful old towns in Italy, mountain lakes in Norway (I love Norway, it's so wonderful country!), that plankton-thing in Maldives and so much more!! I just want to go around, everywhere. But not necessarily alone so there comes a new problem. I don't really have anyone who would be spontaneous enough to go travelling with me. And who would be able to be with me almost 24/7 for quite a long time AND also have money for travelling.. I don't have money either but like after a few years from now. I feel like I could skip two years of my life because nothing so important is probably gonna happen and then I could just leave somewhere. ;) It would be nice.
 
But now some pictures I took this Christmas (phone pics... -.- didn't have other camera).
 
 
This is not our real Christmas tree ;') It was just so great that we had to decorate it too.
 
 
We played Scrabble in English but I got the perfect word in Finnish: lahja = a gift.
 
 
 
And we have snow! It was snowing for two or three days before Christmas Eve and now we have about 20cm snow layer on the ground!! ^_^ So wonderful, this is real winter. We even had -17 degrees today. :D
 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti