Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

keskiviikko 26. lokakuuta 2016

Be you

Gavin James - For You

I feel like people spend way too much time thinking about what they look like, what they should look like and how people see them. There's no such things as "you should be/look like this and that". Or there should not be. And it's just so wrong if someone judges you based on your looks. This thought came to my mind when I was scrolling pictures of nice clothes in Pinterest and came across with one very cute asian-style outfit. It had a white short skirt and light blue sweater. It is so not my style. Or that's how I thought while I was also thinking how adorable it was. I sent the pic to my friend and asked her 'what if I wore this kind of outfit?', 'It wouldn't suit me, right?'. What she answered was 'Yes it would suit you!! So adorable.... except the sweater', cause it had a weird ice cream cone with a text on it, lol. Yes, why would it not suit me? Because most of the time I wear more classy or rock-ish styled clothes? Does it mean then I can't wear cute light blue sweaters with odd ice cream cones printed on them? Because it's not my style? I would say it's maybe not the style people are used to see me wear but it doesn't mean it's not my style. Cause everything I wear is my style. Same goes with personality. One day I'm super social and basically talk to everyone I meet when the other day I put my earphones on and try my best to avoid people. Those both are just parts of me, some people just tend to see only one side of me. Or of anyone else. And then those people think if I am having a bad day or something. Nope, I'm not. There are just days when one doesn't feel like being social or wearing nice clothes or spending time to put on makeup or drinking coffee in the morning to be properly awake. So to sum it, yea do whatever you want to do, wear whatever you feel like wearing, it will still all be "you". No-one else is to say anything to that.

Jessica Mauboy - Never Be The Same

Oh, and one other thing. Once one of my friends told me something that got stuck in my mind. 'Do whatever-kind-of random thing whenever and where-ever you want, you can shout in a bus or lie on a street if you feel like it. You should do it. Yes people will stare at you for a moment but then they'll go on and won't remember it anymore'. Or the idea was that and it's so true. Live people, don't be afraid.

Galantis & Hook N Sling - Love On Me

Btw, today I decided to go for a little walk... Well, it ended up being 10km and I didn't even get where I was going to. I wanted to go to the airport here to watch the planes come and go. I did see some flying over me, they were so amazing. Next time I will get there, today I just had to turn back cause I needed to get to a meeting... I also want to find a place where I could climb up to a roof and just chill out there. Weird things on my bucket-list, haha. 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti