Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

sunnuntai 9. lokakuuta 2016

"Some people learn to dance, others are born to"


SVRCINA - Meet me on the battlefield

Today has been an amazing day!! Maybe the best day for months. I woke up at 10am but got up 11.30... I had two options: go wash laundry or sleep later, well it was not that hard of a decision to make. After taking my morning slowly I head out 1.30pm to the audition for contemporary dance society in my university. I was quite nervous cause I don't actually have any experience on contemporary dance, just of rhythmic gymnastics, ice skating and a bit of ballet... But I love dancing! And it was so much fun, difficult but fun. Though I dunno if they'll choose me to be part of the team/society because there were so many girls who had a lot of background either on contemporary dance or ballet... And I'm not that good. But we'll see what happens. Anyways I had a really good time. After the audition I went jogging and I can tell you, it felt sooooo good! After three weeks' break I could not have wished more. Now my legs are sore, my back and arms hurt and I feel so exhausted. In other words: I could not be happier at the moment cause I know I've been able to exercise today. The pain in the muscles after exercising is one of the best things in the world, lol. That's something everyone doesn't understand though.


My evening I'm spending alone at home!!!! Wooow... such rare occasion. Now I can play music loud, sing and basically do whatever I want, haha. I will also watch Step Up 3D and eat one of the delicious raspberry white chocolate cookies my roomie made. -(^.^)- This Sunday has been so nice and relaxing, just what I needed. I haven't had a single day when I wouldn't have done some school stuff or work. And I would have a lot of things to do now too but... I will give myself a day off and continue working tomorrow.


SVRCINA - Lover. Fighter.

Sleeping At Last - Saturn

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti