Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

tiistai 4. lokakuuta 2016

3rd October

Hillsong Worship - Broken Vessels

In memory of the person whom my family lost year ago yesterday. I miss you so much. Hope you are in a better place right now smiling down on us. Take care of your card game skills so we can play when we meet again!


Yes, unexpected things happen in life, for sure, that should be taken for granted. You can't always prepare yourself for everything. But you can always trust that things can get better again, or worse, and they will if you just let them. But what I want to say is 'don't worry'. Cause there's nothing to worry about to be honest. Yes, life gives you s*it, yes you are under loads of stress and yes you will trip to your own feet in front of your crush. But all that is just temporary. If you start to think about it how many good memories can you come up with right now? I got quite many. There are so many good things that have happened in everyone's lives, you might not just remember them right now. But they are there. So why wouldn't you get more of them soon again? I know I will. Maybe I even get a good night's sleep and wake up with a bright mind to my tomorrow's 9am lecture (...which so won't happen). But I can always imagine it could... Lol. But don't worry, don't take life too seriously. It's just life, one messy bit.

Set It Off - Why Worry

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti