Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

tiistai 8. marraskuuta 2016

If we're strong enough


Hey! I've lost track on days already, I have no idea anymore how long I've been in England now. Maybe about two months... That's shorter time than what I spent in Australia and still it feels ten times longer. I've been really busy with school, work and getting my life together. Oh, and I got my first assignment back today!! You know what, I passed! ;) That was my goal and I did it, and actually with a better mark than I expected to get. Now I can set my bar higher cause I know I can actually do it and a lot better too (yes, I am a bit ambitious). I have also been enjoying our kitchen practical lectures a lot cause then we really get to do something, even though those weeks are super long and exhausting.


Oh how much I just wanna go around the world and see places and actually experience the trip, go the way there. I won't settle with just seeing the tourist places, actually I've never been so into those. I haven't yet understood what's so special about them, like Big Ben in London or Eiffel Tower in France. Could someone explain me why they are so "must-sees", cause I don't care to see them.


Something I would be so interested to know.

I went to church last Sunday morning and there was this guy talking about his work, how they help women and children trapped into human trafficking and so on. It was a great and inspiring speech which reminded me of something I had thought about already some years ago. I have been wanting to do something to help the women who voluntarily or involuntarily end up in the prostitution business. I know one way how I could possibly get to some place in the world to do voluntary work related to the previous but now I'm in a university so I dunno if I have to wait for four years before I could do that. Hopefully not, but we'll see. Maybe I could get a chance to go somewhere on summer. Of course there are other ways to help too than just concretely going somewhere.


 For a few days now I have been feeling like I would like to graduate already... I just started uni. ^_^' And it will still take me about those four years to really get out of there, not that I wouldn't like to be there, nope that's not it, I just got this weird feeling. But if I stay focused and concentrate on studying (and working and still have a life lol) and try not to make my life more difficult I believe those four years will pass quite quickly. At least that's what I hope for! -(ñ.n)/


Birdy + Rhodes - Let It All Go (I dunno if I have already posted this song here but oh well, it's so good)

Maroon 5 - Sugar (Love this song!)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti