Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

maanantai 29. helmikuuta 2016

No-bed-time-story

I faced one of my worst nightmares this morning. Be prepared, it's a horror story time. -(@.@)-

I woke up and felt really thirsty so I went to get a glass of nice cold water. I drank it very quickly just with a few gulps and suddenly felt something ticklish on my face. It felt like a hair. I lowered the glass and instead of a hair I saw spider web. Spider web!! In my glass! Which I just used... And no spider. My eyes widened and almost as a reflex I just said 'holy crap'. That was it. After a while staring at the glass I couldn't help but thinking 'Did I just eat a spider? Please tell me I didn't eat a spider...' It brought pure horror into my veins. Now all I can think about is how at any minute that little eight-legged creature is gonna crawl back up inside my throat and end up into my mouth where I can feel it move before I realize what it actually is. And then it's probably gonna bite me and I turn into a Spiderman. Well wouldn't that just be interesting. I would have to make a suit for myself. With a spider logo on its back! And then there would be no other option than to play a hero. O what a miserable destiny I'll have. -(ë.ë)-

 
Nicky Jam - Hasta el Amanecer
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti