Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

keskiviikko 3. helmikuuta 2016

Free-time readings

Hi! I told you some time ago that I read Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. Well when I had finished reading it I felt so miserable and vexed for two whole days for I had nothing to read. I wanted to read something in English again and had no good books in my mind and at the moment (even for my own surprise) there was no manga to tempt me. But then I remembered just reading a post from some blog where the writer thought really similarly about Austen's books as I do. And he had really liked Austen's Persuasion. I guess I hadn't even heard of it or maybe just couldn't recollect it. So at the same evening I went to library and borrowed Persuasion and Northanger Abbey. And now I've read the Persuasion and it was so great! Not as great as Pride and Prejudice but that book is one of my favourites and really hard to be beaten so it's no miracle Persuasion cannot be as good as it. Still, Persuasion was really great and I loved to read how the two main characters Anne Elliot and Captain Wentworth were so different from the others and how they had kept their love the same despite all the distractions and separations. Also the other characters, like Mr Elliot, were amusing because of their weird habits and other characteristic features. Now my next book will be Northanger Abbey. I've seen the movie adaption of it and it was quite good so the book can't possibly be worse. You know, the book is always better than a movie, or at least as far as can be told by my experience.

I also already checked a new book for me to read after Northanger Abbey. I found from our library's website a book called The masked city by Cogman Genevieve and it sounded quite interesting. We'll see if it's good or not.

The latest manga I just finished was Hirunaka no Ryuusei and this time I didn't have a lot of trouble finding new manga to read. ;) I have a lot of manga to read now! There'll be a few new chapters from Until death do us part, Ao haru ride, Horimiya which I already started to read some time ago, Suki tte Ii na yo, Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet, Hibi chouchou and Kirishima, Bukatsu Yamerutte yo. So yes, when it comes to reading manga I definitely won't be bored. -(^.^)- And I'm also watching the second season from Haikyuu!! and it's just hilarious. I could never read manga or watch anime on a public place 'cause I can't be without laughing when there are funny scenes. I don't own a poker face.

This was a post of all the things I'm reading now or gonna read... I feel like I have a bit too much extra time. Well, whatever, I'm gonna go out to get some exercise. There's not too cold and we just got new snow yesterday so running will be really fun! It's the best feeling when you are running and feel like 'crap I don't have enough power in my body' and just start running faster. And when you see the finish line (which for me is the end of the road) and it looks like it's just over there only a few metres away and you want to get there as soon as possible and it's actually more than 500 metres away. Haha it's so fun. I'm a bit addicted to running. I find some kind of weird pleasure in it.

My Spotify is working finally after two months!! Life is good again. \(e.e)/

 
(google) Hirunaka no Ryuusei, Mamura and Suzume.
 
Some good running music ;)
 
Hello Sleepwalkers「猿は木から何処へ落ちる」
 
SPYAIR 『ファイアスターター』
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti