Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

tiistai 16. helmikuuta 2016

Love-hate-relationship

Hey! I feel like at the same time I love and hate this world. I love it because it's so beautiful, so perfectly done and created with the smallest details like ladybugs. It never stops to surprise me with it's wonders and there will always be more and more gorgeous places I haven't yet visited, but definitely will! I'll go out there to see what it's like and feel the world with every sense I have. That's my plan. Because I love this world. But I also hate it... There's so much bad, sorrow, pain, hatred and disappointments that it makes me sad. Sometimes it all feels very overwhelming and especially because I think so much but on moments like these I try my best to breathe deep and think that sun will shine again tomorrow, this is just temporary.

Today is a very beautiful day, one of the best ones I guess. Sun's been shining whole morning and it's Tuesday. Tuesday is a nice day, it's not Monday that starts the week and on Tuesday you can still think that there's so much time left this week.

Now I'm gonna go for a very long walk outdoors and hopefully find a nice café or library at some point. And maybe I watch these Finnish people walking on streets and wonder how they never seem to smile, not even on a day like today. People should have more happiness in their lives so that they could say from their hearts that 'today is a wonderful day'.

 
My friend sent this to me and this is one of the best advises I've ever got. Thank you honey! (I know you'll be reading this... haha) (-^.^-)

Luke Howard - Portrait Gallery
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti