Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

keskiviikko 10. helmikuuta 2016

Who are you?

Hi! I don't know have I wrote here anything like what I'm gonna write now, maybe I have but then I'll just do it again.

Who am I? Don't run away, I'm not gonna tell you a lot about myself. Instead of that I'll challenge you to think about what's that little sentence about. Because that's a really good question everyone should ask themselves. I've spent the last few years figuring that out and maybe finally, finally I think I might know the answer for it. Or a bit of it. ^.^' I'm really not gonna tell you what I've found out about myself but I'll tell you how much it's changed my life.

Four years ago, when I was still a kid (haha), I thought I knew who I was but in truth I had no idea of it. I had lived my life just to survive, waiting for something better to come next, and I let everyone around me have a way too big influence on my own character. And that's all just because I was so lost and weak. I didn't know what I wanted, for my life or in general. Well then every year after it till this very moment I've met tons of people who have told me the things I needed to hear: how precious I am, that even I matter in this world and even I can do anything I want to. Those people had so great effect on me that there was no chance I couldn't have changed. Bit by bit I realized that I can talk, laugh and be the silly me I am. I was allowed to be who I am. Those people taught me I am beautiful and I'm not just someone, I am me and being "me" is good. Maybe they didn't always say these things out loud and make me understand them at that moment but it all kind of got through to my stubborn head by the way they acted towards me. yes, again I let people have an effect on me but this time it was for good. And gosh it took time and the progress in me was so slow but all worth it. Seriously, I've been told so many and many bad things in my life and I've been the one who just doesn't fit in anywhere but I've been so blessed this whole time. I understood it when I realized who I am and what I live for, and especially because I learned to trust the One who's always there to watch after us. Now I know God has had everything under control all this time even I've been completely lost. And now there's really nothing that could have really bad effect on me. I grew up to be strong at my heart and at the same time to be weak. 'Cause now I can be weak if I can't always be strong. And there's nothing bad in being weak.


Now I've spent half a week at my friends' apartment and actually I was supposed to stay only one night but it kind of became a bit longer time. Oops, well it's just been fun. At least for me. (-n.n-) Yesterday we went to see a document about human trafficking and prostitution in Finland. It was really interesting 'cause I really had no idea it also happens here. In this country of so good education and welfare. It really woke me up. It's not just a problem of poorer countries, it's also our problem and there should be something done about it.

After that event we six girls went to my friends' place to have a great evening eating pancakes and having fun. It's maybe a bit weird to have so much fun after that event I mentioned but we still can't let things like that prevent us from having a good time. ^.^

Now have a great day everyone! Or night... (-ë.ë-)/

O, how do you know if someone's lying? Or how do you know if you can trust someone or not? 'Cause I don't know...

Ruth - Lost boy
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti