Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

torstai 6. elokuuta 2015

Parties and beautiful people

Hi! Finally we have our first warm weathers this summer! I spent a lot of time outdoors yesterday and burned my arms... I guess my skin hasn't got so used to the sun yet. No wonder 'cause here has been only rain, rain, rain and a bit more rain.

As I told in my previous post last Thursday I went to my friend's wedding. And she was so beautiful! The whole wedding was so nice and even though I knew no-one else than the wedding couple I had fun. Then the next day I left to Kajaani. I had to sit in a bus for over six hours and that time was probably the most horrible time in my life. I changed the bus to another in Jyväskylä, after two hours drive from Lahti, and neither of those busses had air-condition! It was so hot, sun was shining (of course it shines when I have to sit in a bus the whole day) and in the first bus it felt like the oxygen was gonna end any minute. I got a headache and had no strength to do anything. Then in the next bus after about an hour of traveling the driver finally opened a little window in the ceiling..... It didn't really help to the heat but at least we had a bit more air for breathing. Oh and both of the busses were so full.. There weren't many seats left free. It's so nice to use a bus. Never gonna do that again.

 
My friend's wedding church.
 
 
I shared a room with my two sisters... Even though we had a few spare rooms. -('n.n)-
 
On Saturday 1.8 was my little sister's confirmation party. When we went to the church in Sotkamo I happened to meet my friend who's little brother was on the same camp as my little sister. It was so nice to meet him! I hadn't heard of him for quite a long time and it was fun to chat a bit.
 
 
Me and my sisters. <3

 
Oh! And here you can see my and my little sister's dresses I made. And I also chose the dress for my big sister... Haha. -(ÿ.ÿ)-
 

 
Yes.... -(c.c)-
 
We came back home last Monday and on our way we stopped in Ilomantsi. We left my big sister there for a few weeks. There were three so cute sheep! -(ü.ü)- Those were like very calm dogs just a bit softer and furry. I could take a lamb instead of a dog... And then there was also this one calf(?), baby cow, which was so scary... I didn't like it so much. But those sheep were adorable!! -(°3°)-
 
My friend Iida came to visit me on Tuesday and left yesterday. We had so fun, we walked about 8-10km on Tuesday and watched Fast and Furious 7. I hope that FF-series ends now because this was a good ending. Then on Wednesday we played four different games: Jungle speed (I just love that game, it's so fun), Blokus, Labyrinth (Muuttuva labyrintti) and our own version of Cluedo, my big sister made it many years ago. Playing cards and board games is so fun and a good way to spend time. -(^.^)-




 
Hah! Look what I found!! xP
 
You are able - Christy Nockels
 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti