Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

perjantai 21. elokuuta 2015

Morning with a smile

Hi! Okay so the thing is, I'm leaving Finland in about one week. Am I nervous? Yea I could say so. Have I done everything I need to? Nope. Are my days full? More than they would need to. Am I having a good time? The best. Really, last Monday I started my two week period in Ryttylä's Kansanlähetysopisto and I've got a few new friends, I wake up every morning 5.30am, catch a train at 7am, travel for about 20 minutes and use my time in the train well reading one chapter from Bible in one day, and in the afternoon I come home mostly after 7pm and I'm loving it! I'm as tired as ever in the morning lessons but fortunately coffee helps a bit because I really try not to sleep there. I want to hear what they are teaching us. And they serve us so good food there!!!! Three times a day. So good.

 
This is from Ryttylä, I was on my way to Kansanlähetysopisto in the morning and there was so beautiful mist everywhere. These mornings are really the best times of the days, it's so beautiful, sunny, quiet and cold. The way from railway station to our "school" is about 1,5km long and I walk it every morning and just listen to the music.
 
The best thing about Kansanlähetysopisto is that I've met so many different people there. I only know a handful of them but those people are so beautiful. I've heard a bit of some of their life stories and their thoughts and that just makes me think how strong they've become thanks to our Lord. And I've seen a few so beautiful smiles, I guess I kind of fell in love with those smiles. So sincere, happy and full of passion for living. I can't be without smiling myself too. It's just so great.
 
The songs for today are Just a feeling and Love you to death by TaeYang. Here's some Korean music for you ;) I got to know this artist today!
 
 
 
And this is something I wrote today in the morning lesson because it was so difficult to concentrate. (≖ ‿ ≖)
 
"There's something in the air I can smell it. What is it?
Sweet scent of lavender field or maybe murky morning mist flowing all around.
No it's something else.
Could it be dry riverbank by the wooden bridge or a smell of freshly cut grass.
Maybe it's the briskness of upcoming autumn.
I don't know. But it's in the air.
This feeling, still so weak and tiny but always growing.
Something's about to happen, north wind told me so.
When leaves turn red and yellow and fall down covering every bit of the roads I walk.
When the whitest snow makes our world look like a cotton candy land.
 Or maybe when the first little yellow flowers bloom.
I can hardly wait to see the wonders
that make my world oh so new and exciting."
 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti