Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

keskiviikko 12. elokuuta 2015

Happy days

Hiiiii! (-°3°-) I've had great time lately, really fun and I've used my days well. I start from last Saturday when I went fishing with my friend. Well... All went well and we got a lot of little fishes and one a bit bigger. But then we were just about to head home and for the last time I threw my fishing line and hook to the water, except it didn't go to the water... It went straight to the branch of the nearest tree. I've never done that before. Oh I laughed so much! It was so hilarious. And then it started to rain a bit, luckily not much, and we tried to get the fishline off from the tree. Well eventually my friend took the whole branch down. Then we were ready to go home but no we couldn't. Because my friend accidentally hit the bucket were we kept our fishes and all of those little slimy (and a bit bloody) fishes were all over our boat. Heee..... So nice. Well then there was nothing else to do than to laugh and get those fishes back to the bucket. Yeeea! Then we went home or actually to the cottage, cleaned our fishes and drank some black coffee. Such a fun day. -(`n.n´)-

 
 
Delicious "Lontoonrae" -chocolate and biscuits.
 
Then on Sunday my parents went out for a few days and I got to spend one whole day alone at home! That's so rare occasion. When my little sister came back we watched My neighbor Totoro and Pride and prejudice. So great movies, both of them.

I also got my hoodie ready! It turned out so cute, I just love it. I've looked for a hoodie like that for so many years and just haven't found a good one so now I decided to make it myself.


 
It's more purple than the color in the first picture. My phone likes to mess the colors sometimes...


 Oh and look what I bought! So cute Moomi-calendar for next "school year" (it's for about a year from last July).

 
 Sometimes I decide to eat a proper meal, like today.
 
 
Haha, I found some reeeeeally old gogos from my wardrobe. Those are so funny and we liked to play with those a lot when we were kids. And I had them in that too-cute box. -(ë.ë)-
 
Colton Dixon - More of you
 
 
Have just the greatest day! ⌒°(❛ᴗ❛)°⌒


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti