Nothing is one-dimensional

Nothing is one-dimensional

lauantai 29. elokuuta 2015

Last days in Finland

Well hi everyone! Now is Saturday night and I'm watching Dumbo with my sisters and my bigsis' bf Johannes. I think I haven't even seen this movie before... Weird. So far this has been so sad... But that singing mouse is the best. -(^.^)- And now I can say this has turned out to be the weirdest movie I've ever seen.  o.o  Anyway, Johannes came back to Finland yesterday, he was also in USA just like my bigsis was. It's so fun to see him again, he's so... How would I say it... Well very fun and definitely has his own unique personality. He's quite awesome. -(ü.ü)-

Today I spent time with my friends in this event called Hengelliset syventymispäivät. We sang a few songs in the choir and after that we went to Kaivopuisto. There we were just hanging out and having a good time. Then I had to say goodbye to all of these wonderful people. I already miss them even I'm still here, not in Australia. But in a few days I'll be in Sydney! And there will be a few people waiting for me to come, that's amazing! I know I will have a great time there so maybe I won't miss my friends and family too much. -(n.n)-

Tomorrow I'm gonna see my grandparents and then I have to pack. I still haven't done that and it's so not the usual me because I always pack my bags early. And in the morning we were thinking about going to play some beach volley. I love beach volley! I wish I was a lot better at it but maybe I just have to practise.

These last few weeks I spent in Kansanlähetysopisto were so great and I feel like I really want to go back there. There were a few people I got to know but I didn't have enough time to get to know them well. (y.y) But there has to be a plan for everything. Let's see what future brings with it.

 
One morning in Ryttylä.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti